Social video no. 2 made by youth on the KA3 project "Another angle of view- level up" in Tallinn, Estonia.
The goal of the project:
Making our society to pay attention on people with special needs, because the model of inclusion is absent.
• By the way, of open discussion with politicians, school head teachers, parents and teenagers to mention some topics about education of teen with special needs who are studying in Narva and Tallinn.
• Get know about working process in schools on Tallinn and Narva (get know about the system of inclusion and how far is it from integration).
• Organizing interactive trainings by people with special needs for «general» people in general schools.
• Creating a social video, which will show some problems of people with special needs.
• Discussing about equal rights, inclusion, and integration of teenagers with special needs.
• Thinking, how important are people with special needs for our society. (In school, university, work)
The group of activists, who wrote this project, took part in the project (Erinev vaatenurk), which was in February 2017 in Narva.
In our initiative group are teenagers with different special needs. For us it is important, how the society react on us, and who we are in this society.
In Tallinn, we had enough time to discuss how important it is not to stop and to attract more and more people.
We think that it is very important to discuss that topic, which are hidden usually.
The most current is our stereotypical thinking, how do people react on people with special needs.
Usually people do not pay attention on them, do not help etc. Teens (13-30 y.o.) have many strange thoughts about people, who has troubles with moving. We (participants of Youth club Active) are working with «special» children from organization «Eriline maailm» and we know how important it is to communicate with «special» people and help them to develop.
We wanted to create a project with a support of Erasmus+, because inside this project are all the priorities of the year 2019 (stereotypes, human rights, social dialog etc.)
Nowadays there are many stereotypes about people with special needs and media do not break them.
We do understand that one project will not change the situation, but it can break many stereotypes of our participants and of our social video viewers.
Artemi Sin thanks a lot for your help and support
#Youthclubactive #Erilinemaailm #Planet27 #Erasmusplus #SANA #Мыразныенопрекрасные